Outdoor Shabbat Services scheduled for July 10th at 7 PM have been postponed to July 17, 2020 due to threat of impending thunderstorms.
When attending please remember to keep social distancing in place, wear your mask and bring your lawn chair (if you have one).
A brown bag oneg will follow services.
Further Cancellations or Changes will be posted on the website.
The next outdoor service in case of inclement weather is July 24, 2020.