High Holy Days Schedule (CLICK THE HEADER FOR FULL INFORMATION)
- Friday, September 23 Selichot Services at 7:30pm
- Sunday, October 2 Erev Rosh HaShana Services at 8pm
- Monday, October 3 Rosh HaShana Morning Services at 10am Oneg immediately following service
- Sunday, October 9 Family Service/Tashlich 11:30am
- Tuesday, October 11 Kol Nidre 8pm (age appropriate for children 8 years and up)
- Wednesday, October 12 Yom Kippur Morning 10am; Children’s Service 2pm; Afternoon/Yizkor/Concluding 4pm (age appropriate for children 8 years and up) Yom Kippur Break Fast following the 4pm service
Tickets: Free to Temple members in good financial standing. Guest tickets are $150.00 each, covering all services. Donations are suggested for those who belong to reciprocal congregations. Arrangements need to be made in advance by calling the Temple (440.255.1544) or Elise Aitken (440.279.0141 or 440.321.2730). If leaving a message, be sure to include your name, address, and phone number.
The deadline to submit names for the Yizkor book is Sunday, October 2. The fee is $18.00 per family. Names received after October 2nd will not appear in the Yizkor book and will only be read from the pulpit if the $18.00 fee has been collected.
Donations are welcome to provide flowers for the bimah. Please specify this as “Ritual Committee Flower Fund” on your mailing and/or on your check, payable to Temple Am Shalom.
Volunteers are needed to assist with coordinating the onegs for Rosh HaShana on October 3 and the Yom Kippur Break Fast on October 12. Volunteers are also being sought for ushering duties during all services. Please contact either Elise Aitken or Renee Blau (216.392.5739) if you are willing/able to help!